GO for Glamour Disclaimer
Images for marketing purposes only. Inclusions may vary depending on house type, please refer to individual house addenda for more information. Specifications are subject to change without notice. The information shown is current as at August 2017. Builder’s registration number 9769.
MySolar System Disclaimer
Estimation only of maximum savings over the period stated. Assumptions – Based on a North facing solar power system in optimum conditions and assumes full year-round utilisation of generated electricity with 100% self-consumption and zero export to the grid. Dollar savings are potential maximums and are based on an average daily solar production as per Clean Energy Council Solar PV Consumer Guide Vol 17 21 May 2012 and Synergy A1 tariff of 26.46 cents per kWh. Percentage savings are potential maximums and are based on a household average annual consumption based on 20kWh per day for a 4 person Perth household as per Australian Energy Regulator Energy Made Easy website. System efficiency is estimated only and does not take into account for losses that may include shading, inverter efficiency, cable losses, dirt, manufacturer tolerances, grid outages, maintenance downtime, and other factors. Installation situation and energy tariff rates will affect the actual figures. Images and product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Builder’s registration number 9769.
Win a Dining Voucher Competition (This promotion has now ended)
- The promoter of this competition is BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a GO Homes
- The winning prize for this competition is 1(one) $300-dollar voucher – for a dining experience at Crown, in Perth
- BGC Residential is not responsible for the restaurant booking
- The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other special offers by BGC Residential Pty Ltd.
- This competition is open to WA residents only, who are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The competition runs from 8:00am (WST) 11 May 2018 until 4:00pm (WST) 11 June 2018.
- The winner will be notified via phone number between 12 June 2018 and 15 June 2018 and, following their confirmation of age and WA residency, the winner be announced on Facebook, including the name of the winner. All entrants agree to have their identity (via their first and last name) made public in the announcement of the winner.
- Should no response be received by the winner within three (3) days of notification, a new winner will be selected.
- This is a competition of chance that gives entrants the opportunity to win one major prize. The winning entry will be drawn at random on 12 June 2018 at the BGC Residential Head Office, Ground Floor, 22 Mount Street, Perth WA 6000. This draw will be open to the public.
- Entry into this competition is as per quiz page available on the GO Homes website.
- Entry into this promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of BGC Residential Pty Ltd shall be final and shall not be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
- BGC Residential Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this competition, amend the rules or cancel the competition at any time, and without notice. Should the competition be cancelled, all entries received and personal information provided will be removed. Further, the cancellation will be advertised on GO Homes’ website.
- Employees, relatives and associates of BGC Residential Pty Ltd and associated companies are not eligible to enter.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- This competition is not associated with or endorsed by Crown Perth.
- By entering the competition, you give GO Homes and BGC Residential consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
- All entries become the property of GO Homes and/or BGC Residential.
- All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by GO Homes and/or BGC Residential.
- WA Housing Centre and/or BGC Residential may, unless you advise otherwise, use your Personal Information for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact GO Homes via email at email@example.com or by telephoning 9760 1902.