The Weeden is designed around easy, comfortable living, with clever zoning creating spaces for entertaining, relaxing, family time and quiet time.
Starting from the front, the big home theatre will see you all come together for family movie nights or a Saturday afternoon in front of the footy. Family occasions will take centre stage in the spacious, open-plan kitchen that integrates seamlessly with a living area, and a dining space that connects seamlessly with the alfresco for socialising in the great outdoors.
When it’s time to get away from it all, you can retreat to the peace of your master suite, which comes complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. Children and guests are well catered for with three bedrooms; all with built-in robes.
- Separate home theatre
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Separate study for working from home
- Three children’s bedrooms, each with built-in robe
- Open-plan kitchen with scullery, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Dining area integrated with alfresco for easy outdoor entertaining