Don’t let a narrow block cramp your style. Designed to sit on a 10.5 metre wide lot, The Cadence uses smart design strategies to maximise space. Having the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area run the entire width of the home ensures the main family area feels expansive and welcoming. A huge walk-in pantry adds to the sense of space by keeping clutter out of sight. Extensive glazing between the undercover alfresco and adjoining kitchen blurs the lines between inside and out.
You’ll also appreciate how cleverly this home is zoned. The home theatre is near the kids’ rooms and can easily convert to a playroom. By putting the two minor bedrooms at the front of the home, the spacious master suite enjoys peace and privacy. A stylish ensuite and walk through robe complete your private sanctuary.
- Carefully considered 10.5 m design
- Essastone kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Alfresco for outdoor dining
- Separate home theatre
- Tranquil master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two minor bedrooms with walk-in or built-in robes.