For families, good design is all about zoning. It’s about having well planned places to come together and enjoy communal living, as well as quiet, private spaces to retreat to.
The Tacoma offers you all this, and much more. A wide-bodied design that suits a 15m block, it includes a master suite at the front of the home complete with walk-in robe and ensuite, and a clever children’s zone that offers three generous bedrooms – two with walk-in robes; one with built-in, along with a spacious activity room with built-in storage. For homework or study, there’s a separate study, and a home theatre for chilling out when work is done.
Family time is well catered for with an expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and living area that flows outside to the alfresco.
- Wide-bodied design suitable for 15m block
- Open-plan kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Alfresco connected to living and dining area
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Separate home theatre and study
- Activity room in the children’s zone