The Pulse is a fresh, modern four-bedroom, two-bathroom design suitable for a 12.5m block.
It’s the attention to detail that sets The Pulse apart. Like the double garage with the shopper’s door that leads straight to the laundry, with its walk-in linen press, and on into the scullery and walk-in pantry – so finding somewhere to put your shopping will never be a problem!
And then to the designer kitchen, which perfectly integrates with the open-plan dining, living and alfresco, for seamless indoor-outdoor living. A separate home theatre provides a more restful area for relaxing, away from the main living areas.
Intelligent design puts the sleeping accommodation in its own zone on the opposite side of the home. The master suite has a generous his-and-hers walk-through robe to the ensuite, while the three minor bedrooms all have a built-in robe and share the family bathroom.
- Master suite with his-and-hers walk-through robe and ensuite
- Open-plan dining and living integrated with alfresco
- Modern kitchen with scullery and walk-in pantry
- Separate home theatre
- Three minor bedrooms with walk-in robes
- Double garage with shopper’s door to laundry and scullery