Today’s smaller homesites require clever design to tick off all the features you want in a family home, and clever design is just what The Glendale offers.
On a less than 12m front-loaded design, you’ll find everything you need. A study? Tick. Theatre? Tick. Alfresco area? Tick. Add a master suite with a big his-and-hers walk-in robe and ensuite, a designer kitchen with island bench, pantry and scullery, and a laundry with a walk-in linen press, and you’ll see why The Glendale is of special appeal to modern families.
Thoughtful zoning is part of clever design, and you won’t feel cramped in The Glendale, with children’s or guest bedrooms at the front of the home and the master suite secluded at the rear for privacy. It’s all designed for comfortable family living.
- Study off the entry for study or working from home
- Secluded master suite with his-and-hers walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two minor bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate home theatre
- Spacious open-plan kitchen with scullery
- Alfresco area for easy outdoor entertaining