Outdoor living has been given special importance in The Dakota, with an extra-big alfresco area offering space for both dining and lounging outside. The transition from indoors to out is seamless, with access directly from the big open-plan kitchen, dining and living area. The result is one spacious family hub for perfectly connected living.
For quieter moments, you’ll appreciate retreating to the master suite, located at the front of the home for privacy. It has a big walk-in robe and ensuite, and is adjacent to the home theatre – perfect for those late-night movie nights!
There are two bedrooms for children or guests close to the main bathroom; one bedroom has a walk-in robe; the other a built-in robe. Forget lugging your shopping through the house – a handy shopper’s door in the garage leads straight to the kitchen and walk-in pantry.
- Extra-big alfresco for outdoor dining and lounging
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Separate home theatre
- Master suite with ensuite and large walk-in robe
- Two children’s or guest bedrooms with walk-in and built-in robes
- Handy shopper’s door in the double garage