Intelligent zoning creates space for all members of the family to feel at home in The Harlington. It’s a clever design that maximises living space and feels a lot bigger than you’d expect.
Located at the front of the home, the master suite offers a peaceful retreat away from the main living area. It’s a generous room, with a big walk-in robe and ensuite.
If your family loves dining outdoors, The Harlington makes it easy, with an alfresco area directly connected to the kitchen, which in turn flows seamlessly into the open-plan dining and living area. Children have their own zone, with three bedrooms – two with walk-in robes – and a home theatre that provides even more options for family get-togethers.
For total convenience, a shopper’s door in the double garage leads directly to the kitchen and walk-in pantry.
- Large secluded master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry and island bench
- Alfresco directly connected to the kitchen for easy entertaining
- Open-plan dining and living area
- Separate home theatre
- Double garage with shopper’s door to kitchen