If your family loves spending time outdoors, you’ll appreciate the huge alfresco area of The Carlisle. It’s a real feature of this home, and offers space for dining and lounging, as well as a quiet sitting area accessed directly from the master suite.
The alfresco is connected to the generous open-plan dining and living area, with a galley-style kitchen and long breakfast bar. For family movie nights, head to the home theatre located at the front of the home off the entry.
With its access to the alfresco, the master suite takes on a resort-style feel, thanks to the extra big bedroom and huge walk-in dressing room. The second bedroom is ideal for guests or teens, with its own walk-in robe and study nook. Two more bedrooms have built-in robes.
- Huge master suite with alfresco access and big dressing room
- Guest bedroom with walk-in robes and study nook
- Home theatre
- Extra-big alfresco for dining and lounging
- Galley-style kitchen with long breakfast bar
- Double garage with shopper’s door direct to kitchen