Buying your first home?
Getting into your first home can be tough, but we’re here to help.
Working with our team at The Loan Company*, we can guide you through the process, helping you find the loan that’s best for you, along with any assistance you might be eligible for – including the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG)!
First Home Owner Grant
The First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) is a one-off $10,000 payment from the WA Government designed to assist first homebuyers to buy or build a residential property. And who couldn’t use a little extra help to get into their new home! At GO Homes, we can help you find out if you are eligible for the FHOG and assist with your application, so talk to us today!
To qualify for the FHOG, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You have never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia
- You have not previously received a First Home Owners grant
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months, within 12 months of receiving the FHOG
To find out if you’re eligible for the First Home Owners Grant before it’s cut down, get in touch with us today!
*Finance provided by Harrisdale Pty Ltd t/as The Loan Company (Australian Credit License No 386355)