This home feels so spacious it’s hard to believe it sits on a snug 10.5 metre wide block. With the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area running the entire width of the home, the main family area feels expansive and welcoming. The undercover alfresco adjoining the kitchen blurs the lines between inside and outside, while a huge walk-in pantry adds to the sense of space by keeping clutter out of sight.
The other thing you’ll notice is how cleverly this home is zoned. By putting the two minor bedrooms at the front of the home, the spacious master suite enjoys peace and privacy. And of course no sanctuary is complete without a sleek ensuite and walk through robes.
- Carefully considered 10.5 m design
- Essastone kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Alfresco for outdoor dining
- Separate home theatre
- Tranquil master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two minor bedrooms with walk-in or built-in robes.