Looking to avoid the crowds?
Schedule a private viewing of this display home!
Whether you’re just starting out on the housing journey, or you’re starting to downsize, you’ll appreciate the appeal of the Torquay.
This practical three bedroom, two-bathroom design, suitable for 12.5m blocks, is for those who enjoy a relaxed, laid-back lifestyle where the kitchen is the heart of the home, and entertaining is a pleasure.
The Torquay’s kitchen is well equipped with not one but two pantries – one a big walk-in pantry, conveniently located by the shopper’s door from the double garage. The island bench/breakfast bar puts you in the centre of the action, amongst the open-plan dining, living and alfresco area.
Your master suite is tucked away at the front for privacy, and includes a walk-in robe and ensuite. Two minor bedrooms for children or guests are at the rear of the home, next to the main bathroom.
- Three-by-two design suitable for 12.5m block
- Open-plan kitchen with walk-in pantry and island bench/breakfast bar
- Alfresco connected to living and dining area
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two minor bedrooms with built-in robes
- Double garage with shopper’s door to walk-in pantry