Whether you’re just starting out on the housing journey, or you’re starting to downsize, you’ll appreciate the appeal of the Torquay
This practical three bedroom, two-bathroom design, suitable for 12.5m blocks, is for those who enjoy a relaxed, laid-back lifestyle where the kitchen is the heart of the home, and entertaining is a pleasure.
The Torquay’s kitchen is well equipped with not one but two pantries – one a big walk-in pantry, conveniently located by the shopper’s door from the double garage. The island bench/breakfast bar puts you in the centre of the action, amongst the open-plan dining, living and alfresco area.
Your master suite is tucked away at the front for privacy, and includes a walk-in robe and ensuite. Two minor bedrooms for children or guests are at the rear of the home, next to the main bathroom.
- Three-by-two design suitable for 12.5m block
- Open-plan kitchen with walk-in pantry and island bench/breakfast bar
- Alfresco connected to living and dining area
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two minor bedrooms with built-in robes
- Double garage with shopper’s door to walk-in pantry