With a name like Bossanova, it’s no surprise this 12.5 metre frontage home is perfect for parties. With the generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area spilling onto a paved alfresco, there’s no need to cull the guest list. The scullery has a built-in servery to the alfresco, making entertaining a cinch. The finishing touch? Essastone bench tops in the kitchen and scullery.
You can eat, drink and be merry without disturbing the little ones – the two kids’ bedrooms and home theatre are all at the front of the home. When it’s time to call it a night, you can kick off your party shoes in your walk-in dressing room and take a relaxing soak in the tub in your ginormous ensuite.
- Flowing open plan living, dining, kitchen and alfresco
- Cook’s kitchen with walk-in-pantry and scullery
- Essastone bench tops to kitchen and scullery
- Easy entertaining with paved alfresco adjoining kitchen
- Glamorous master suite with dressing room
- Master ensuite with separate bath and shower
- Two minor bedrooms with built-in robes.