If you’ve ever fancied living in your own holiday resort, The Auburn does a great job at giving you a taste of how good that can be!
Just take a look at how the spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living area seamlessly connects with the oversized alfresco area through double sliding doors, creating one huge indoor-outdoor entertaining area with plenty of room for relaxed dining, socialising, or just lounging in style.
Set away at the front for seclusion is the home theatre, right next to the luxurious master suite with its huge walk-in robe/dressing room and double-vanity ensuite.
When it comes to the kids, their space is their own, with two generous bedrooms offering enough room to play, study and relax.
Add a stunning modern façade and you’ll see why it’s hard to look past The Auburn!
- Striking modern façade with raked ceiling porch entry
- Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry and island bench for convenient entertaining
- Huge alfresco area connects to kitchen and living/dining area
- Separate home theatre
- Walk-in robe and double-vanity ensuite to the master suite
- Double garage with convenient shopper’s door to the walk-in pantry