This website is intended as a source of information regarding BGC Residential and its constituent companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, BGC Residential makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
BGC Residential accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made.
Competitions / Promotions
Unless otherwise stated, all GO Homes competitions are open to Western Australian residents only.
Each of the below competitions / promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion / discount by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
For previous competition Terms & Conditions, please contact us
GO Green at Alkimos promo
- GO Homes minimum 6-Star Energy Rating guaranteed
- Solar PV System: Up to 5.94Kw MySolar PV System
- e-Zone Smart Air-Con touchscreen^
- 20 additional LED lights pack
- Hot water heat pump: Enviroheat 250 EH1-15
- Up to $4,800 street scape elevation upgrade
- Ongoing savings on energy bills
- Alkimos Beach developer rebate valued at $11,650* including fencing and landscaping package up to $7,500, $2,500 solar panel rebate towards your min. 1.5kW solar panel system, $1,200 rebate towards your heat pump, $300 towards and energy efficient A/C system and an energy monitoring device valued at $150.
- Alkimos Vista developer rebate valued at $9,000* including fencing and landscaping package up to $6,500 and $2,500 solar panel rebate towards your min. 1.5kW solar panel system.
Savings and Benefits
- Use around a projected 24%^^ less energy to heat and cool
- Save up to $2,230 per year** and $22,304 in 10 years!
- Save energy by only running the air-con in the rooms you’re using
- Reduce lighting energy consumption by up to 80% compared to standard bulbs
- Up to 69% cheaper*** hot water system
*Terms and conditions apply. Land must be purchased from Lendlease in their Alkimos Beach or Alkimos Vista estates to be eligible. Please refer to the developer’s Contract of Sale for all terms and conditions relating to developer rebates.
^Air-con not included.
**Maximum annual saving based on 100% daytime consumption of generated solar power with no export to the grid. Savings will be higher if the proportion of household energy consumption is during the day. Also see https://www.mysolar.com.au/solar-power-packages-1 for more information.
***Larger contact surface to improve heat transfer efficiency by. Improved heat transfer means improved efficiency. Up to 69% cheaper to run than conventional hot water systems. Also see https://www.consolidatedenergy.com.au/heat-pumps
^^As projected by the Sustainable Energy Association of Australia in their publication ‘Your 6-Star Guide to building an energy efficient home’ (2011), in comparison to a 4 or 5 star home. This publication is presently referred to by the Building Commission (WA) and Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (WA). Also see https://www.vba.vic.gov.au.
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. GO Homes and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond GO Homes’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with GO Homes, a GO Homes sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by GO Homes (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land Prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. GO Homes is not the owner of the land. GO Homes has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Momentum Plus Inclusions
- Choice of 2 feature elevations
- 450×450 tile pack, plus matching large format tiles to wet areas
- Quality carpet with underlay to bedrooms and theatre (if applicable)
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen and scullery (if applicable)
- 45L stainless steel inset trough with 800mm laminate bench top and
laminate cupboard in laundry
- Plasterboard Ceiling to Alfresco and Porch
- Luxury Italian Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
- Exclusive Smeg cooking and dining experience
- NatHERS 6 star energy rating as standard
- Lifetime Structural Warranty^
- GTEK SmartWall finishing system, with a lifetime No Crack Guarantee*
- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Choice of 13 elevations
- High ceilings to living areas (31c to kitchen, living, dining and 28c to alfresco)
- Your choice of flooring:
– 600×600 tiles or
– Timber Laminate
- Quality carpet with underlay to bedrooms and theatre (if applicable)
- 28c windows and sliding door to living areas
- Roller blinds to all clear glazed windows throughout
- Plasterboard Alfresco & Porch Ceilings
- Essastone benchtops to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- LED downlight package (10 LEDs)
- Luxury Italian Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and range
- Choice of luxury Mixer taps
- Hobless Showers
- Mitred tiling
- Trilock Intergrated Entry Handle
- Lifetime Structural Warranty^
- Large format tiling to wet areas
- Double sliding robes to bedrooms
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
^Terms & Conditions and exclusions apply. The warranty is provided in addition to any warranty or guarantees imposed by law and in particular the guarantees implied by Australian Consumer Law. This specific warranty is nontransferrable and applies only to the Proprietor’s occupancy.
*If installed in accordance with the Building Code of Australia, AS2589 and SmartWall Installation Guide using the complete
GTEK SmartWall System. Cracks equal to or less than those categorised in Category 2 in AS2870-2011 are covered by the guarantee.
Referral Reward Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid from 10 October 2017 (“Start Date”) until notified otherwise (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
- This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a GO Homes during the Promotion Period.
- The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment).
- NB: client is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
- To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
- Be over the age of eighteen years
- Have their Sales Consultant submit the referrer’s details at deal submission
- Referred persons must be new clients to GO Homes.
- The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (slab down stage).
- You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
- You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
- You must not make any representations about GO Homes’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. GO Homes holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by GO Homes.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
- This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
- GO Homes reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
- Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.